As the best hotel near Delnor Community Hospital IL – and a smart pick of the motels near St Charles, Illinois and Geneva, Illinois as well – we’re easy to contact. We’re the place that so many people trust for low prices, pleasant stays and a great overall experience, and you can too. We provide rates that allow you plenty of leftover funds for other area experiences that will make your time in the state amazing. If you have questions, comments or concerns before, during or after your stay, just ask. Let us know how we can be your first choice in Batavia, Illinois motels and more.
Geneva Motel Inn - St. Charles, IL.
100 S Tyler Rd, St. Charles, Illinois 60174, US
POLICIES & TERMS
- Cancellations MUST be done at least 24 hours before day of arrival.
- Guests will be charged a one day room rate fee, if cancellation is done less than 24 hours before day of arrival. Cancellation charges may apply.
- Cancellation policy is subject to change at any time and may depend on the type of room you have booked.
- Guests are responsible to check the terms and conditions during time of reservation.
- Non-Refundable booking will be charged after reservation is made.
- Kids (15 and under) stay free when occupying the same room with an adult family member.
- Children should never be left unattended in guest rooms, common areas, and swimming pool.
- Two well-behaved pets are permitted per room (only Dogs allowed). An additional $15 pet fee will be applied to the room charge. ( $15 per pet, per night )
- No more than two dogs are permitted per guest room.
- Guest MUST inform hotel upon making a reservation that they are traveling with pets. If Hotel finds out after, an $250 charge will be charged to the guest’s account.
- In order to ensure that the building remains “pet- friendly”, it is imperative that pets should never be left unattended in the guest rooms.
- In consideration of all guests, while transporting through any common area, Pets must be on a leash, in a carrier, or in a cage.
- Pets are not allowed in the breakfast area or swimming pool.
- If a pet has an accident-soiling a common area, the pet owner MUST clean it up immediately.
- Guests must contact the front desk to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Pet owner must be considerate of other guests regarding issues of pet noise, odor, sanitation, and be sensitive to the safety and personal concerns of the other guests and hotel staff. Pets must not be allowed to jump on, chase, bite, or in any way harm or intimidate any person or any other pet.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in.
- Hotel will charge guest’s credit card on the day of arrival for the full reservation.
- Guests are liable for all damages. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- Hotel has right to cancel any reservation.
- Housekeeping services are required for all guests staying more than 2 days.